Wednesday, January 9, 2013

February Craft Fair Prep

My next craft fair is supposed to be in February. It's something my friend Dana was invited to--a kids and parents kind of thing. I have to make sure my inventory reflects the interests of the crowd that will be there.

My ideas for new items to offer include:
- baby hats with ribbons
- wrist warmers
- bracelets
- bulky yarn infinity scarves
- hacky sacks

All of these should be pretty simple to create and still be attractive to kids and parents. I'm also going to make my usual beanies.

The item I'm most excited for are the hacky sacks (or foot bags). They bring me back to the days when I would rock climb and camp in the mountains in Colorado. After climbing we would all hang out, drink beer and play a game of hacky sack. I wasn't very good, but it was still fun.

Crocheted foot bags - I'm going to create a theme for mine. Cat heads? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment