Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crocheted Flower Power

Being a female crocheter doesn't necessarily mean I'm girlie. There are girlie aspects to me, but often I find the colors of yarns and styles of crochet patterns I choose are not super feminine.

That said, when my friend Tammy asked me to look through my stash for a couple of beanies for two little girls, I was a bit flummoxed. I had beanies for kids, but nothing little girl specific--and definitely nothing anyone would call girlie.

Enter the crocheted flower! Make any beanie, scarf, sweater, bag or anything else a whole lot girlie-er with a couple quick, cute flowers. I'll have to post the patterns later, because I sort of made up these particular flowers on the fly :)

A somewhat blurry photo of a happy customer.



No comments:

Post a Comment