Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Crochet Projects

There are dozens of projects I want to finish in the first month of this year alone.

I've started with a slouchie beanie I've tried to start at least three times before. None of the yarns I tried seemed right. Now that I found the right yarn, it turns out I don't have enough of it. Unfortunately, I needed to order the yarn from the Webs online yarn store, and their deliveries take weeks instead of days.
Urban Revival Beanie
While I wait for my skeins to arrive, I'm working on last year's Mystery Crochet-Along afghan. As I finish the pieces, I realize that the afghan isn't going to be as big as I thought. It's really more of a throw than a blanket.

I am interested in learning to block. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because most of my projects have been hats and scarves that didn't need blocking. This afghan requires a lot of blocking,
2012 Waverly for Bernat Crochet-Along
Finally, I have a whole bag of buttons that need fingerless gloves. I have one set that I'm three-quarters of the way through, and a ton of yarn to make more little wrist warmers.

I wonder what everyone else is working on...? Time to peruse Ravelry.com ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment